One Step Original Clear Pad
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
These daily pre-soaked exfoliating pads gently wipe out excess oil and keep the complexion clear, refined, and well-balanced.
How To Use:
- Swipe the embossing side across the face avoiding eye area after cleansing.
- Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris.
- Replace the lid tightly to make sure the pads stay wet and clean.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water 85.92%
Betaine Salicylate 1%
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.