Two Tone Contouring Bar - No 1 Cacao
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Two Tone Contouring Bar
No. 1 Cacao
A shadow-like colour that creates natural-looking contouring
Create natural-looking skin with two-tone layering
Dramatic shading with a single touch!
Two-tone contouring stick that creates a natural facial contour more easily and
naturally with two-tone layering!
1. Triangle Stick
A triangular stick with a sloped side that adheres to and covers even blind spots easily.
2. Two Tone
Colour correction with two colours with just a single touch!
Easier and more natural-looking contouring with two tones!
3. Silky Fit Texture
Adheres to skin in a single application like pressing!
How To Use:
Before powder makeup, apply it by gently spreading it with a plane or an edge part on the areas that require contouring.