Focuspot Dark Melting Patches
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
An intensive brightening spot mask to brighten dark spots, from small
blemishes to overall dark and dull areas. The Slice Cream Dark Patch melts
into the skin for intensive care and moisture.
The Dark Zone Patch contains niacinamide to brighten and tone the complexion.
STEP 1.Slice Cream Dark Patch 1 Pair
STEP 2.Dark Zone Patch 7g
All Skin Types
How to use
After cleansing and toning, attach the STEP 1.Slice Cream Dark Patch on
concerned areas with dry hands.
Attach the STEP 2.Dark Zone Patch over the STEP 1.Slice Cream Dark
Remove the Dark Zone Patch after 15-20 minutes when the STEP 1 has
been fully melted, and gently pat to fully absorb the remaining essence.