Low PH Good Morning Cleanser
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Sustain moisture every day and all day long!
Mildly acidic pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 Good Morning Gel Cleanser
pH 5.0 ~6.0 : similar to skin’s natural pH level
Contain tea-tree oil : control oily skin, shrink pore size
Contain natural BHA : refine skin texture
Gel type : smooth and skin friendly
Why choose Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser?
Human skin’s natural pH is around 5. This slightly acidic environment offers ideal environment for skin.
Don’t get yourself fooled! Washing with water only in the morning is not acceptable even after the perfect wash day before at night!
Skin produces dead skins and sebum while you sleep. Mildly acidic cleanser softly removes those wastes and leaves skin hydrated all day long.
With Low pH Cleanser, make your skin environment healthy and protect your skin barrier.
Strongly recommended to use our cleanser if you have following concerns
1. Easily irritated even with a slight stress (Urgh, my skin is a mess!)
2. Feels stretched after wash (It feels too harsh!)
3. Becomes super dry in the afternoon (My skin is so dehydrated..)
4. Flaky skin (It’s almost like fallen leaves)
5. Looking for a safe product because of routine visit to skin clinic (Which cleanser should I use after the therapy?)
6. Feels uncomfortable with normal cleansers on the market (This is painful!)
How To Use:
1. Gently massage a small amount of Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser on wet skin.
2. Rinse with tepid water.
3. Pat your face dry, and continue with your next skin care steps.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
4. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.