Tako Pore One Shot Nose Pack
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Take down blackheads and excess sebum with just one shot! Designed to reach beyond the pores on your nose, our nose pack stretches across the face and up into the forehead so you can take care of larger areas with just one mask. Our powerful suction sheet clings onto blackheads and excess sebum so even the most deeply rooted skin impurities are easily extracted for a more clarified complexion.
1.5g / 1 sheet
The nourishing combination of marine plant extracts and mud conditions and purifies skin while the wide-reaching, powerful suction mask extracts deeply embedded skin impurities over a larger surface area for wider pore care.
- Marine Root-Up Complex:
- Taurine – Hydrates and firms skin for a pore-tightening effect.
- Dead Sea Salt – Natural minerals provide soothing after-care.
- Black Peat Water – Purifies skin by absorbing waste and toxins.
- Madagascar Mud – Absorbs excess sebum.
- Anti-Sebum Complex – Tightens pores and controls sebum production.
How To Use:
- After cleansing, lightly wet the area around the nose and cheeks and up into the forehead.
- Peel off the plastic liner and align the smooth side of the mask from the tip of the nose and across the cheeks.
- Gently press down to secure the mask.
- Leave on for 10-15 mins or until the sheet is completely dry.
- Gently peel off the mask from the outer edges.