The Konjac Sponge Company
Christmas Konjac Mini Rudolph Sponge
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
A super-cute 'Secret Santa', this festive box contains a mini Konjac Sponge, infused with red clay to deep cleanse, revitalise and refine dehydrated, winter-ravaged skin types. It's guaranteed to recover skin's glow-ho-ho...
The unique, net-like structure of the 100% natural Konjac Sponge gently massages the skin to stimulate blood flow and promote cell turnover, while French red clay works to eradicate dead surface cells and enhance circulation to speed up skin's regenerative processes. Skin is left beautifully clean without any tightness, and it swiftly becomes much softer, more supple and vibrant. What's more, each sponge is 100% natural, biodegradable and made from a sustainable source so you're saving your skin and the planet!
Massage skin in small circular motions then rinse sponge after use and allow to naturally air dry.