Jeju Volcanic Color Clay Mask - Blue Hydrating
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
1. Volcanic color clay mask packs with 7 colors and 7 functions
- The powerful sebum control effect of Jeju volcanic cluster provides clean pore care.
- Yellow (brightening), blue (hydrating), pink (vitalizing), green (cica), purple (calming), white (refining), black (purifying)
2. Various clay textures
Water gel clay : Yellow, blue, pink
Cream clay : Green, purple
Transforming clay : White, black
3. "Multi-Masking" mask to combat different skin concerns at one time
Multi-Masking refers to using multiple mask packs at the same time according to skin concerns by skin area, instead of skin type.
Your skin concerns vary from day to day. Do your own Multi-Masking according to your different skin concerns by skin area!
Blue: The volcanic cluster blue mask for sebum control and moisturization. [Contains Jeju volcanic clusters and hyaluronic acid]
- The blue mask corrects the skin balance of moisture and oil to cleanly refine the skin while leaving it non-greasy.
- With its water gel clay texture, it is thinly spread and rapidly dried on the skin.
How To Use:
After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount on a dry face and smooth over the problem areas, avoiding the eye and lip areas. After application, wait 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. (use 1-2 times a week)