Be A Light Face Palette
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
What it is:
An effortless, all-over complexion-enhancing palette featuring BECCA’s new Sheer Glow Filter Powder in four finishes: brighten, blur, contour, and blush.
What it does:
Harness the power of light and positivity with BECCA’s brand new, limited-edition Be A Light Face Palette. Silky to the touch and formulated with light-diffusing technology, Sheer Glow Filter Powder act as a real-life filter, visibly minimizing imperfections and evening the look of skin tone. It creates a perfecting veil for a soft, natural finish. Each shade uses varying levels of pearl and color to blur, define, and illuminate for the ultimate real-girl glow. With effortless blendability, layering power, and sheer coverage with a hint of light, this palette lets you build and customize your glow. Mix and match the powders to find your best light.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Choose the palette with the shades that bring out your skin tone’s unique glow (each sold separately):
Light to Medium Palette:
- Brighten Powder: A soft pearl powder that brightens the complexion.
- Blur Powder: A flattering beige that blurs imperfections and warms the complexion.
- Contour: A neutral tan shade to enhance and define your features.
- Blush: A light pink marbled with silver pearl for a pop of color and light.
Medium to Deep Palette:
- Brighten Powder: A neutral peach shade that highlights the complexion.
- Blur Powder: A warm sand shade that blurs and enhances the complexion.
- Contour: A warm bronze shade that creates natural dimension.
- Blush: A warm copper marbled with rose gold pearl.
How To Use:
Four steps to an effortless, customized glow:
-Use Brighten Powder (left shade) all over the face to brighten and boost radiance.
-Use Blur Powder (right shade) all over the face to blur imperfections and even the complexion.
-Use Contour (bottom shade) to sculpt and define features.
-Use Blush (top shade) on cheekbones to add a pop of color and light.
-Use these shades after foundation to set and enhance your complexion, or use them instead of foundation to create a sheer, natural finish.
-For lighter skin tones, use Contour as an eyeshadow and Blur Powder as a warming bronzer where sun would naturally kiss the skin.
-For deeper skin tones, mix Contour with Brighten and Blur to achieve a customized rich shade.