Clean It Zero - Nourishing
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
If you have dry skin, there's finally a classic Banila Clean It Zero oil cleanser for you!
The new Nourishing version of this cult favorite contains the highest oil percentage of all the cleansers in the line and uses ginseng extract to revitalize and royal jelly extract to impart deep moisture to skin.
This cleanser appears as a solid balm and transforms into a silky oil on the skin. It’s free from artificial coloring, alcohol, parabens, and mineral oil.
The texture is smooth and soft with a high melting point, helping to avoid summer meltdowns! And the packaging is perfect for your shelfie!
This product has a pH level of 6.2
How To Use:
Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin, concentrating on eye and lip makeup. Add a splash of lukewarm water to emulsify into a milky texture. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.