Lip Glowy Balm
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Perfect for providing winter lip care for lips with dead skin cell problem and which do not accept matte lipstick well!
Lip Glowy Balm provides moisture and makes the lips supple and elastic
Key Points 1
Daily moisture care
Moisturized lip expression by instantly soothing dead skin cells as if having coated the lips with a breathing moisture film.
Key Points 2
Closely wrapping lip fitting
Non-stuffy lip makeup as if having coated the lips with a thin, clear film that does not hamper lip makeup colour expression.
Key Points 3
Revitalized, voluminous look.
Makes the lips look supple and voluminous with natural revitalizing colour expression.
Key Points 4
4 kinds of sweet and sour fruit fragrance
Lip balm offers 4 kinds of fragrance: berry, grapefruit, peach, pear.
How To Use:
Apply an appropriate amount on the lips to express moisturized, supple lips as if having coated the lips.