Bark & Co
Be Good Brown Lunch Bag
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
More Pawduct Info
Pack this brown lunch bag toy, and your dog's ready to hop on the bus to school! The soft bag is lined with loud crinkle and closes with velcro, making it even more fun to open than real paper sacks. Inside, your dog will discover a chocolate chip cookie and a PB&J sandwich, each stuffed with a squeaker! It's enough to make the dog whose Mom packed carrot sticks feel super envious. This Bark & Co Original is best for small & medium sized dogs, and can be played with as one item or three separate toys. Hide treats inside the bag with the included toys to create a fun and flavor-packed lunchtime playtime for your dog!