Boxed Flower - Fleur En Boite - Bulgarian Rose
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Perfectly packaged and designed to cleanse, moisturize, rejuvenate, and restore the skin from neck to toe. A unique surface changes instantly as you squeeze, from a sensual exfoliating massage texture to as soft as silk. Our proprietary infusion technology provides a guaranteed number of washes, shower after shower.
Bulgarian Rose T: orange, clove, strawberry M: rose, white flowers, jasmine B: woody, sandalwood, ambery
Coconut Verbena T: coconut, peach M: jasmine, floral B: amber, lemon
Freesia Pear T: lemon, grapefruit, pear M: freesia, peony, floral bouquet B: woody, musk, amber
French Lavender T: citrus/hesperides, green, aromatic M: tea rose, amber, fresh lavender B: amber, spicy, tea, woody
Ginger Bergamot T: aldehydic, orange, grapefruit M: aromatic, ginger, floral B: fir balsam, patchouli
Honey Blossom T: musk, aldehydes M: lavender B: powdery notes, creamy vanilla
Papaya Yuzu T: mélange of fruity notes M: floral notes of cyclamen and bois de rose B: sweet sugary caramel
• Built-In Body Wash + Buffer
• Multi-Function, Multi-Use, 14+ Uses
• All in One Beauty Treatment
• Extracts of Yuzu, Edelweiss, & Vetiver
• Time-Released Lather
• Dermatologist Tested
• Vegan Friendly, Cruelty-Free
• Proprietary Infusion Technology
• Includes hanging ribbon
• Good for travel
• Gift boxed
How to Use: Place sponge under water, squeeze to absorb. Massage in a circular motion to cleanse skin. Squeeze out excess water after each use.
glycerin, water, fragrance, yuzu extract, edelweiss extract, vetiver root extract
Made in the USA