Bronzer Stick Set - Light To Medium
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
You just added three new members to your squad. This 3-piece collection, featuring two of our NEW Bronzer Sticks plus professional brush, is ready to take you to new shimmering heights in shades that suit your skin tone perfectly. Super pigmented yet super blendable, you can mix and rock these creamy magic sticks on your eyes and lips for that wow factor, or keep it natural with a warm, glowing complexion. The choice is yours, Morphe Babe.
Bronzer Stick in You Wouldn't Understand
Bronzer Stick in Centre Of Attention
M571 Angled Flat Buffer Brush
Beginner? Swipe your bronzer stick on the areas you want to give a little shimmer. Buff and blend out with M571 Angled Flat Buffer, and you’re good to glow.
Pro status? Swipe a diagonal line starting at the base of cheek and blend for contouring gold. Add to the front of shoulders and along the collarbone for more shimmering goodness.