Makeup Fixing Mist - 80ml
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
All-over setting spray for longer-wearing makeup
Prolongs makeup wear and keeps it from moving, melting, and settling into fine lines or pores
• The rose water and green tea infused formula comforts, protects and balances skin for a fresh face
• Extends and refreshes makeup, hydrates and balances
• Sets makeup adds a soft-focus finish
• Volume 80ml
Use: After makeup to set and hydrate
• Step 1: Close eyes and hold 15cm from face
• Step 2: Mist 4 times, focusing on T-zone & cheeks, avoiding eye area
• Step 3: Refresh makeup during the day by misting face
• Step 4: Correct over-powdering by misting face & patting off excess
• Step 5: Mist directly onto makeup brush and apply products as usual to prolong wear