Lip Mask Mint - Refreshing & Clean (20 Lip Masks)
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Kiss your dry, chapped lips goodbye!
Your lips will be soft and kissable by the time you use KOCOSTAR’s Lip Mask, a hydrogel lip patch infused with botanical extracts and moisturizing agents.
Peppermint Leaf Water: detoxifying; refreshes the skin; soothes troubled skin.
Green Tea Leaf Extract: antioxidant; moisturizes, smoothen, and revitalizes the skin; astringent
What makes KOCOSTAR’s Lip Masks special?
- They come in three different colors: Pink Peach, Mint Grape, and Black Cherry. Have fun taking silly selfies with friends and people you love! Have fun picking a color depending on your mood!
- The lip masks stick right to your lips and don't fall off! You can walk, move, dance and they stay put!
- Cruelty free!
20 lip masks
HOW TO USE
- Take out a lip mask using the enclosed spatula
- Place mask on clean lips and leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the mask and pat the excess essence.
*One-time use only*