Liquid Matte - Mamacita
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Huda Beauty’s best-loved liquid lipsticks are back – and this time they’re set to freshen up your summer lip look with four brand new shades of vibrant, velvety matte perfection. From bright coral and peachy pink to dusky rose and the perfect summer nude, we don’t know which shade to snap up first…
Whether it’s a summer fling or a long-term love affair, Huda Beauty’s newest line up of must-have mattes is officially irresistible. The four vibrant shades are guaranteed to freshen up your beauty look, whether it’s blissful midsummer or bleakest midwinter. First in the lip-loving quartet is ‘Mamacita’, a brilliantly bright poppy coral; then, there’s perfect peachy pink ‘Wild Child’, ultra-flattering dusky rose ‘Jetsetter’ and, finally, the ideal beachy nude ‘Bikini Babe’. Non-drying, featherweight, densely-pigmented and with a stunning, suedette finish, there’s nothing about Huda Beauty’s Liquid Matte Summer Solstice Collection we’re not obsessed with. The silky formula applies like a lipgloss then dries in moments – cloaking your pout with a smooth, kiss-resistant veil of colour that won’t smudge, flake or transfer. Pair each with a bikini (or a brolly, depending on the weather…) and you’re good to go.
How To Use:
Prep your lips: to improve consistency of application, gently exfoliate with a lip scrub. Blot off any excess oils.
2. For maximum impact, line lips using the Lip Contour and fade towards the centre.
3. Apply a thin layer of Liquid Matte in the corresponding or lighter shade to fill in the rest.
4. Allow approximately 30 seconds for colour to set and intensify to an opaque finish. Colour appearance may vary based on skin tone.