Royal & Langnickel
Moda Prismatic Brush Set
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Synthetic Filament - 100% Vegan
Create a flawless complexion with the MŌDA® Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit. These dense, ultra-soft brushes apply and blend cream and liquid makeup with minimal absorption, leaving more makeup for application. The unique shapes are designed to fit the contours of your face for optimal blending.
This kit includes:
- 801: Use this large brush for all over cream or liquid foundation application. Move the brush in one fluid movement over your face to apply and blend.
- 802: Ideal for blush or bronzer application for a stunning glow.
- 803: Create a flawlessly blended contour under your cheekbones, along your jawline, or at the hairline.
- 804: This small brush is perfect for precisely applying concealer, blending makeup under your eyes, or for contouring your nose or other small areas of the face.