Liptuitive Glow Lip Gloss
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
What it is:
A gloss that reacts to the chemistry of your lips, blooming into your perfect, customized pink shade.
What it does:
Bring out the natural beauty of your lips. Microfine pearls leave lips with a kiss of light, while nourishing avocado oil, vitamin E, and shea butter help keep lips hydrated and kissable. This universal shade intuitively knows and adapts to your perfect pink—from a soft rosebud pink to a muted plum.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Due to the color-blooming technology, formula may shift color after continued use.
0.16 oz/ 4.5 g
-Apply to bare lips to watch Liptuitive Glow Lip Gloss bloom into your perfect pink.
-Layer over lipstick to create a glistening effect on lips.