Ocean Jewels Eyeshadow Palette
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
What it is:
A limited-edition eye shadow palette featuring seven brand new shades in three versatile finishes: creamy matte, metallic, and twinkling topper.
What it does:
Inspired by the mesmerizing, multifaceted colors of an abalone shell and lustrous jewels of the ocean, each shade can be effortlessly layered to create a range of beachy, otherworldly eye looks.
This set contains:
- 7 x Eyeshadows in Seashell (matte, neutral ivory beige), Abalone (metallic, soft duo-chrome purple), Ocean Jasper (shimmer, duo-chrome brown that flashes red, blue, and green), Mermaid Pearl (iridescent, holographic shimmer), Tourmaline (matte, neutral, deep brown shade for crease and liner), Sandstone (warm, metallic copper), Spirit Quartz (metallic, moody silver with subtle, purple undertones)
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
0.49 oz/ 14 g
-Use individual shades alone for a soft touch of color and illumination or layer and blend shades to achieve a range of three-dimensional eye looks.
-Apply Mermaid Pearl as an eyeshadow topper to create a lustrous, illuminated finish.