Sugar Lip Polish
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A gentle exfoliant that preps and perfects lips, leaving them soft, smooth, and hydrated.
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
Fresh Sugar Lip Polish gently buffs away dry flakes with brown sugar crystals and natural humectants, while conditioning chapped lips with shea butter and jojoba oil—leaving them incredibly soft, smooth, and ready for lipstick application. The lip exfoliant is the perfect prep step to incorporate into any lip ritual for the sweetest, softest lips.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
The inspiration for the Sugar Collection dates back to Fresh co-founders Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg's childhood. Each of their grandmothers used sugar, a natural antiseptic, to heal their scrapes. Wanting to pass this effective ritual on to the world, they bottled their shared tradition, pioneering the use of sugar in the beauty industry.
- After using Sugar Lip Polish, apply Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy to prime your pout and keep it hydrated for 24 hours under long-wear lipstick, including matte and liquid lipstick.
-Apply Sugar Lip Polish to the lips and gently massage away dull skin.
-Rinse with a damp washcloth.
-Use two to three times a week for irresistibly kissable lips.