Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
A tropical lip balm that delivers 24-hour moisture, an addictive coconut cream flavor, and a subtle shine—but no sticky after feel.
If you want to know more…
A hydrating coconut kiss for your lips. This delicious lip balm with its tropical coconut cream flavor instantly locks in moisture and delivers unbeatable 24-hour hydration for soft, smooth, plump-looking lips (and no sticky residue!). The lip treatment comforts on contact, coating the lips with a gorgeous subtle shine and protecting against dry, chapped lips. Enriched with moisture-preserving sugar and an emollient blend of apricot kernel, black currant seed, and grapeseed oils, the balm's cushiony formula defends against dehydration all day long. Apply throughout the day when your lips are craving nourishment, or treat yourself to a moisture-locking lip mask before bed.
What else you need to know:
"Sugar Caramel is so deliciously addictive that I couldn’t resist exploring other yummy flavors. So we whipped up Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm, which smells and tastes like coconut cream while offering the same cushiony formula, 24-hour moisture, and natural shine. Now whether your guilty pleasure is rich caramel or fresh coconut, you can treat your lips to the sweetest Sugar fix."—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
In-vivo test after 1 month:
- Proven to lock in moisture and provide 24-hour hydration
- 100% of testers reported it immediately softened and soothed the lips
- 97% said it immediately protected, nourished, and comforted the lips
- 97% felt it smoothed the lip surface
- 96% felt it improved the appearance of dry lips
- 93% noticed their lips were immediately healthier-looking and suppler
- 87% said it prevented dryness and their lips felt strengthened