Tako Pore Sebum Control Gel Cream
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Keep excess shine and sebum at bay with our adorable gel cream! Formulated to go on light and absorb quickly, our gel cream not only conceals oil and excess sebum, but it nourishes the skin to provide refreshing hydration, controlling the overproduction of oil! Our unique gel cream replenishes oily skin with lightweight hydration while providing a powdery finish so skin always looks healthy and fresh!
Hydrate oily skin without the unsightly shine and grease with our powder-finish gel cream! The lightweight texture absorbs quickly without a sticky residue or a greasy film so skin can look perfectly fresh all day long!
- Marine Root-Up Complex:
- Taurine – Hydrates and firms skin for a pore-tightening effect.
- Dead Sea Salt – Natural minerals provide soothing after-care.
- Black Peat Water – Purifies skin by absorbing waste and toxins.
- Coral Powder – Gives skin a fresh, powdery finish.
- Hawaiian Deep Sea Water – Hydrates skin.
How To Use:
- Spread evenly over skin as the last step of skincare.
- Pat gently until fully absorbed.
TIP: Apply before base makeup as an oil-controlling primer.