Two Tone Tint Lip Bar No 02 - Tangerine Slice
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Two-Tone Tint Lip expresses natural gradation by combining the features of defining tint and moisturising lip balm
1. Defining tint and moisturising lip balm all at once!
The new V-cut created for the golden ratio of tint and lip balm defines the inside of the lips vividly and moisturises the outer side of the lips.
2. Effortlessly lovely two-tone gradation!
Perfect colour combination for long-lasting, defining colour tint and pastel tone lip balm
3. The ingredients and technology of Lip Sleeping Mask!
No dead skin cells! Keeps the lips moisturised and healthy for long hours as if having used a lip mask over dry lips.
How to use:
1. Lower the button to push the lipstick upward.
2. Be sure to open the cap before pushing down the button.
3. Expose the lipstick little by little as needed since the lipstick is easily breakable.
4. Apply softly on the lips while holding the button with your thumb since the lipstick can be pushed inside if you press too hard