Matte & Metal Melted Shadow - Faux Fur & Bamboo Hoops
R 380.00 R 580.00HUB016
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
A dual-ended liquid shadow combining a rich, velvety matte formula on one side, and an over-the-top sparkly on the other.
Huda has put, not one, but TWO liquid eyeshadows in one product! The innovative Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Liquid Shadows bring versatile color and finish combinations that create must-have looks within one swipe. Designed to be layered or used on their own, the dual-ended Matte & Metal shadows deliver rich pigmentation, intense shimmer, blendability and longevity – the shadows stay in place for up to 12 hours!
The velvety-soft matte shadows bring a richly saturated color pigment that is both easy to blend and build by finger or using a brush. The powder finish holds oil absorbing properties that help keep the product in place longer without creasing or fading.
The metal shadows bring quick-dry properties to a high-class glitter formula ensuring a smudge-proof, shiny and sparkling finish. Lightweight and easy to apply, the paintbrush-like applicator allows for precise application to control the glitter intensity and is perfect for liner looks. The metallic formula dries down smoothly to ensure your eyeshadow look is fit for whatever fun you get up to!
“The formulas are honestly so amazing and I’m so excited for everyone to try these. I was really inspired by the “glitterati” when it came to developing the shades, so the shade names are super fun and playful. These shadows are so cool – amazing pigment and staying power – and the shade combinations are amazing. I can’t wait to see how creative people get with them.”
How To Use:
• Apply product on centre of lid, then blend out with finger, or brush to work on the edges and blend into crease
• Can be used as a liner, either by using edge of the doe-foot, or by swiping the formula on back of hand and picking up with liner brush of choice
• Can be used with powder eyeshadows layered on top.
• Use paintbrush-like applicator to apply as a glitter eyeliner, or all over lid to deliver optimal pigment.
• For a shimmer effect, blend the formula with a brush or finger to diffuse glitters.
• Use as a glitter topper over the matte formula or over any powder shadow
• Create a shimmery cut crease or highlight the inner corner of the eyes using the applicator.