Natural Olive Scalp Cooling Hair Essence
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Essential for healthy scalp, Nature Republic’s Natural Olive Scalp Cooling Hair Essence keeps scalps moisturized and refreshed. Packed with plastic bristles for a gentle massage, the product is extremely cooling and perfect for a hot summer day. By massaging the scalp, it will also simulate hair growth.
- For all hair types
- Perfect for dry and itchy scalps
- Contains: menthe arvensis oil (Cornmint), peppermint oil, olive oil, peppermint extract, tea tree extract and rosemary extract
- Cornmint oil helps calm irritations and itchiness while cooling the scalp
- Olive oil helps to moisturize scalp for healthy scalp and hair
- Refreshing cooling sensation every use
How To Use:
1. Fully shake up and down for at least 5 times.
2. Hold the container vertically so that the acupressure head touches the scalp and apply 1-2 times while applying appropriate pressure on the scalp.
3. Softly massage the scalp to promote absorption of the remaining residue.