Magnetic Makeup Brush Pro Set
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Designed with magnetic ends, these brushes effortlessly stick to the magnetic plate so you can focus on makeup application. Sufficient spacing between the brushes prevent germs and makeup debris from transferring between brushes and also helps the bristles last longer in their original shapes.
This set contains:
- Magnetic Brush Pro #101 Powder
- Magnetic Brush Pro #102 Large Blending
- Magnetic Brush Pro #103 Cheek & Contour
- Magnetic Brush Pro #104 Foundation
- Magnetic Brush Pro #105 Concealer & Lip
- Magnetic Brush Pro #201 Small Eyeshadow
- Magnetic Brush Pro #202 Medium Eyeshadow
- Magnetic Brush Pro #203 Large Eyeshadow
- Magnetic Brush Pro #204 Smudging
- Magnetic Brush Pro #205 Small Blending
- Magnetic Brush Pro #206 Liner
- Magnetic Brush Plate
How To Use
After using the brush, place the magnetic end of the brush onto Pony Effect's Magnetic Brush Plate or any magnetic surface.