ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS
Tinted Brow Gel - Brunette
R 350.00 R 595.00ABH010
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel is a lightweight eyebrow gel that sets brows with a flexible hold and a tinted finish. The fully pigmented gel formula features light-reflecting pearls that create natural-looking dimension to your finished eyebrow look and dries down to a matte finish. This eyebrow gel can be used as an eyebrow topcoat to give your eyebrow makeup long-lasting, wearable hold.
Brunette - for Medium Brown hair with warm/cool undertones.
- The light-reflecting pearls help add dimension and natural-looking fullness to brows
- Features a lightweight formula that delivers flexible, long-lasting wear
- The brush's long bristles allow you to apply without touching the skin
- Features a dual-ended brush with a longer side for fuller sections of the brow and a shorter side and tip for adding precise detail to brows
How To Use:
- Use Tinted Brow Gel as a topcoat over your finished eyebrow look or wear it by itself for a fast, full-brow.
- To use, brush Tinted Brow Gel through the brow, starting at the arch and extending to the tail. Next, fill in the front of the brow using minimal product.
- For an ombré effect, apply a darker shade of Tinted Brow Gel from the arch to tail of the brow and a lighter shade through the front of the brow.
WATER/EAU/AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., MICA, VP/VA COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TIN OXIDE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: (+/-) IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) <15254>
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.