Two-Tone Sheet Mask - Moisturizing & Lifting
How to measure your ring size
In South Africa, we traditionally measure ring sizes by using letters of the alphabet. Below is a quick guide to help you measure your ring size
- Cut a non-stretchy piece of string or a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the piece of string / paper around the finger where you are planning to wear the ring.
- Make sure the string / paper is not too tight or too loose.
- Mark a line on the string / paper where it completes the circle around your finger.
- Measure the string / paper with a ruler (in mm). This is the circumference of the ring.
- Use the converter table to determine your ring size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
Moisturizing - The Laneige Water Bank line's hydro ion mineral water and advanced ceramide water moisturize dry T-zone and skin around the eyes and cheeks.
Lifting - Laneige Time Freeze's carob fruit extract firms up the cheek and chin areas and provides an elastic V-line face.
Match 8 colours and 8 solutions with skin problems.
Select a Two-Tone Sheet Mask depending on the different skin problems of the upper and lower areas of the face.
1. The mask matches 8 colours and 8 solutions with different skin problems of the upper and lower areas of the face
2. The micro-fiber sheet closely adheres to the fine curves of skin
3. The ampoule-locking effect helps skin absorb an appropriate amount of essence evenly and densely.
8 colours, 8 solutions!
The customized sheet mask matches the upper and lower colours and solutions with your skin problems
An appropriate amount of essence is evenly and densely absorbed into skin, and the closely adhering sheet prevents the evaporation of essence. Micro-fiber thread with fine cross section closely adheres to the fine curves of skin, evenly supplies ampoule, and provides an ampoule-locking effect for deeper absorption into skin
The very fine micro-fiber provides a silky feel as it closely adheres to the fine curves of skin. Micro-fiber is 150 times thinner than general fiber, so it densely adheres to skin and provides a silky feel.
How To Use:
After washing the face, tidy up skin texture with toner.
Take out the upper and lower masks and unfold. Place the mask on the face with the clear net side facing upward while aligning with the eyes, nose, and mouth, and then remove the net on top.
After 10-20 minutes, remove the mask and gently pat skin to promote absorption into skin.