Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick - Gold Flash
All our products are guaranteed to be 100% original branded products procured directly from the manufacturers or authorized distributors. Beware of copies and imitations! If you have verifiable evidence that any product you buy from us is fake or not original we will gladly refund you, subject to our return and refund policy.
An instant flash of light to the skin in 5 brilliant shades for unparalleled glow. These mesmerizing highlighters share the same innovative, weightless texture of Vanish to give you the most seamless, lustrous highlight to the skin. Instant payoff, effortless blendability and longwearing luster all in a sleek, portable stick for an instant flash of light anytime, anywhere.
Winner of Allure's 2019 Best of Beauty Awards for Stick Highlighter.
• Soft-focus technology creates a flash of light on the skin for a virtually perfect highlight.
• Long-wearing innovative formula adjusts to your body temperature to effortlessly blend into the skin.
• Formulated with hollow microspheres for the most weightless feel on the skin
• Formed in a unique triangular bullet for precision application.
• Multiple shades can be layered to create custom shades and looks.
How To Use:
Apply Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick to the high points of the cheeks, brow bone, bridge of nose and cupid’s bow. Blend out edges with fingertips. VANISH FLASH ARTISTRY TIPS • Highlight tops of cheekbones, inner corners of eyes, cupid’s bow and browbone
• Apply on eyelids as a base of glow, or alone for lustrous color
• Pat onto lips for a metallic finish on top of lipstick, or alone for a wash of sheen THE UNDERGLOW – for a subtle, all-over glow
Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Nylon-12, Silica, Water/Aqua, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492).